Monday, September 04, 2006

I married for the Money!


We wrote our first $10,000 check this week! I kinda (well a lotta) freaked out....because I could buy a nice Audi or even kitchen chairs with that money plus lots of shoes and cooking stuff. But it is a good thing-at least that is what dad says! We feel a little more poor at the moment and hope that the world doesn't end tomorrow, cause we'd have to move home.....actually that's not a bad idea :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Das ist ein Gross check! I am trying to impress you guys with my German skills... That's a big check Yind. I hope that its worth it:-) I can't believe you guys have that much 'geld'. Good job! Have fun in your new house

1:54 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

They're just Zeros. We like zeros. Zeros can be good. Well, not people who are zeros. Just numbers that are zeros. I guess we like Canadian Zero candy bars too.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

I don't think that I have ever written a $10,000 check. I want pictures of your new apartment. That purple is a good color on you.

1:36 PM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

It's sad to discover that our mother has never written a check as small as $10,000. And she thinks we're middle class.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

LOL. That's funny.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Joseph, since you never post a blogg I will ask you 2 questions on this: 1. How do I copy all of these Bloggs and the posts to put in a book? 2. How do I take someone off my buddy list?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home