Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Who's rolling in the dough now college STUDENTS?


For the many years that I've been teased about my independent study, being bad at my sport and being lazy can now come to an end because my fellow college students (psh) I have a career that pays $30 an hour. This is my fat check that I recieved for my very FIRST private lesson. I basically rock and I have another lesson next week. Also, on mondays and wednesday I'm in Salt Lake from 10am to 3pm. THEN Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm ON THE ICE for 9 HOURS!!! That's right... 9 hours. I skate 2 freestyles and teach 7 hours of BYU/UVSC students and LTS (learn to skate). Life's great - I LIVE at the rink... literally and loving it!
My next post will probably be of my new S4 paid in cash!
P.s. I hope you're all having fun in school!!! SUUUCKERS!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

When are you going to get serious and take some more math classes? Afton, life isn't just fun and games. At some point you need to settle down and get serious about life! LIfe is not meant to be that much fun. I mean, look at me . . . do I look like I'm having fun?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Necu- it's for $15....or can I just not read it?

1:47 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Filthy Lucre.

Oh, and by the way (Owen Bytheway--John's son) may I have a loan?

7:09 AM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

There's nothing better than making great money doing what you'd do even if you weren't getting paid.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Necu said...

nicely put joseph. And yes, steph it's for $15 and guess how long I worked - 30 minutes. Can't beat that.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Can I have a loan? And a ride in your S4? Convertable!? When you can't distinguish your work from your play - you're in the right place!! That's how I feel about institute - Wait a minute I don't get paid.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home