Ok- Joseph told me how to put all my pictures in a folder so you guys can look at them, but I am not patient enough and can't figure it out so this is going to be good enough. Here is one...
Annalise says, "That's cool Steph that you saw that thingy. . . whatchamacallit. Gazebo? Yes, gazebo. That would be cool if she could see where the Wizard of Oz was."
4 Comments:
Annalise says, "That's cool Steph that you saw that thingy. . . whatchamacallit. Gazebo? Yes, gazebo. That would be cool if she could see where the Wizard of Oz was."
I am 50 going on 60,
My hair is turning grey.
I love to dance and I love to sing
So please can't you try to stay.
I am older, I am smarter
Improving on the way.
Mom is a pill and
Going downhill and
Losing her mind each day.
How many verses
Does the song have?
I'm short of words to say.
Please won't you save me
From going crazy
I best be on my way.
Sing to the Sound of Music Song
Dad needs a job!
I looooooooove that part in the movie!
Post a Comment
<< Home