Monday, October 02, 2006

BDAY!!!!

so I am sure you are all wondering that because the mont of October is nigh, this means Bretts birthday is close..... SO..... i will put your nerves to rest as to what to buy me for my birthday! well the list is short...as usual....
1)Apple RAM
2)Bluetooth Headset
3)Noise canceling headphones
4)Posters
Thats about it...OH and checks can be made out to Brett Brady!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

so i will comment on this because no one else has!........Oh brett we love you so much! I would LOVE to buy you all of those things!! But is that it? Do you want more? Because thats not a lot for our FAVORITE brother/son/grandson/son-in-law/cousin.....? Perhapse a new car or a motorcycle would be more fitting? Just let us know we would love to buy you ANYTHING!

9:08 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Hey everybody, Brett feels bad because no one commented on his Birthday blog. So, I'm going to comment . . . . . '







Well, maybe not.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home