News from Grandma Mona
No Empty Chairs
Happy Happy Birthday Brett and thanks for the phone call. Sounds like you are not dating tooo many girls, you got spoiled with girls from Utah!! We are anxious to have you back in Provo in January. We have such fun when we all get together, and we miss those who are away.
Stephanie I loved your comments about Venice, that was my favorite place, I think. We had a wonderful ride on a Gondola, our tour director was from England and he call the Gooon-da-la, which has stayed with me for all of these years. I was in Europe in 1963 but it seems like only last year. I would much rather go back to Europe than go on any cruise!!!
Matt has a birthday on Wednesday, hope you receive you present on time, I can't believe you are 9 years old.
I hope you are feeling better John, you were really sick and I am glad that is over.
How is school Mark, are you studying really hard, it will be worth it.
Afton and Matson, we missed you last Sunday Oct. 8, I understand you got a better offer.
Joseph and Melinda, I'm not sure how to do this blog, I can't remember what you taught me, hope it works.
Analise, I miss you so much and wish I could see you everyday. You could write me an email. What are you going to be for Halloween? Are you havinf a party at school?
Love you all,
Grandma

3 Comments:
We need to start one of these for our family (my brothers and sisters) As you can see they are super fun.
that would be the most interesting blog in the WORLD!!! becasue NOT ONE person will know how to use it! hahaha i would find it quite comical!!
Good work, Grandma Mona! I'm proud of you posting! Keep active here!
Post a Comment
<< Home