I am taking donations

So as most of you know, Stephanie is turning over a new leaf in clothing. With the help of highly trained professionals (Namely Necu, Cathi and so on) I am trying to 'get hip' and look my age. With that comes certain obligations and sacrifices. Such as cleaning out my closet. It's taken some mental and emotional preparation as well as several 'sessions' with Necu, but I was able to take the step into becoming a 22 year-old!! I got rid of all the clothes I had in high school, along with the shirts I haven't worn in like a year or something. This is what happened. So now the closet is bare and with the newest realization that I am going to school in two weeks I am out of money to replenish my sad, bare hangers. With that said, I am taking donations for the 'Save Stephanie's Closet' fund. Anything you can spare will be greatly appreciated! Send cash, credit card number or check to: Stephanie Brady- Manager of 2 highly over rated condominiums- 686 E 700 N #7, Provo, UT 84606. Thanks
Oh and by the way, I get to see Daniel in 6 days!!!

4 Comments:
I'm so proud *tear tear* And you next lesson will be shopping with a budget!!! By the way - do I get a cut of the donations?!? :)
I feel your pain, Steph. I need to get hand-me-downs from my friend who works at the Gap. I have to copy my fashion from mannequins at Banana Republic.
I recognize some of those clothes! It's time for a change. Dad said to me, "You can feel free to get yourself some nice clothes" I guess the Wal-Mart, Sams clothes aren't quite cutting it. Let's go shopping together.
OK! Come to Utah mama!
Post a Comment
<< Home