I'm taken care of
Late one night as I was brushing my teeth Matson asked me about my flossing habits. I confessed that I should be flossing more than I am (especially for a dentists daughter). He squinted toward my mouth and said, "let me check on your plaque". I opened wide and he pulled out his very own "Dental Plaque Prevention Kit" containing... his very own light, plaque scraper and other dental tools. I thought I was going to die laughing. So just in case you were worried about me being taken care of... I am... plaque and all!! Of course I made him take a picture.

4 Comments:
Matson, Matson, Matson- you are out of control! A light- you have a freakin' light? I am speechless- what do I say? I think I am going to die of laughter as well. The funny thing is that you guys have been married for like 4 months and she just now discovered this. What else are you hiding?
I think the picture says it all. Matson is committed and focused - completely in the role of dentist. Afton is like "What the..? My husband is going to hurt me."
Joseph has one too!!! I thought it was totally WEIRD when he pulled it out the first time and started "de-plaquing".....Steph does Daniel have a dentist kit?
Matson, have you ever considered dentistry? I've heard it's a great profession. You look like a pro. Four more years isn't too bad.
By the way, who took the picture? Do you have a professional photogtrapher following you around?
Post a Comment
<< Home