Sunday, June 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Joseph!!



Happy birthday to the love of my life and my bestest friend! Honey, thank you for always being the most perfect husband ever! You know what to say to me always and calm me down from my "Melinda outbursts" You really are someone I look up to and wish I could be more like. You make me a better disciple of Christ because of your example and your dedication to the gospel. Thank you for being a righteous priesthood holder and for always making me sing for FHE. I love and miss you already-and dad if you are wondering this WILL be THE last Aaron's Camp Joseph will be attending....especially when his wife is literally an emotional, hormonal, pregnant nutcase-I've never cried so much in my life and its only been 5 hours.......HATE IT!!! Happy Birthday honey! I love you so so so so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home