Happy Fourth of July!!

So I was just interested in what everyone wanted to do while your all here!!?? We could have a super BBQ here at our house! We have an awesome dairy that delivers!! So dad would be taken back to the good old days of good beef :) Mom they even have Filets...... Parade anyone? Joseph and I are going to do the 5K in the morning.....any takers??? John, Mark, Matt!! I am really slow so I may even walk it:) Mom, Dad I know you could do this!! Fireworks!! I have been saving the coupons! We could even float down the Provo River:) Or go to Bridalveil falls!! There are some awesome trails and such there. Seven Peaks?? I know dad is SUPER excited about that idea!! There is even a 3X3 soccer tournament. So thoughts??
Here is the official website for the different activities
http://www.freedomfestival.org

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home