mom I am so proud of you! How do you like the new Mac? I love mine and don't want to stop teaching because they will make me give it back.....that fact alone keeps me going everyday!
mom you crack me up... love the new comp. and mel i'm so glad we have devoted teachers like you raising the young minds of tomorrow to build a better generation!
4 Comments:
mom I am so proud of you! How do you like the new Mac? I love mine and don't want to stop teaching because they will make me give it back.....that fact alone keeps me going everyday!
Mom- you are doing so well.
mom you crack me up... love the new comp. and mel i'm so glad we have devoted teachers like you raising the young minds of tomorrow to build a better generation!
Ya- that's comforting... I won't say anything else
Post a Comment
<< Home