Help! Wonderful Amazing Joseph
Joseph, Joseph- we need thy help! Mother and I are wishing for your wonderful, amazing services because you are SO wise and know so much about computers. We plea for your help in getting our picture attached to our name. When we leave a comment we want our beautiful faces displayed. Please oh please help us with our plea. I know you can do it for you are the amazing Joseph. If you are willing to stoop down to our shameful level we will be more than grateful. Thank you-
Stephanie and Charlotte Brady

3 Comments:
Send me the pictures, and your wish shall be granted.
(Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.)
Send them to you how? E-mail? Because I don't know your e-mail address
E-mail the pictures to jdraschil@ yahoo.com and I'll put them on the web.
Post a Comment
<< Home