?sdrowkcab

ok so i dont know about any one else but USUALLY when taking the ACT ppl improve?? dont they? well in this family nothing is normal...i.e. salt instead of sugar in cookies, we like our brother IN-LAW better then our sister, the word "dank" vs. "dyke" must i go on?? but in the mean time i have put my mark on the family legacy with a 20 on the ACT the 2nd time i took it whne the first time i got a 24! GAY! i guess that no matter how far mel and afton live from you they still rub off! joseph is looking at this thinking " they can go that low on the ACT?? i just thought a 33 was normal?"

5 Comments:
HAHAHA! YEAH BABY- 24 rules!!
I thought it only went up to 24....so I guess my 19 really does uphold the family name eh?
That is one of the funniest things I've heard all day. Brett, your posts are totally "dyke"!
mel, you got a 19? we're a lot more alike than I thought. . . creepy!
i died laughing reading this by the way shmony!
Post a Comment
<< Home