We Made it!

This weekend Joseph and I went down to New Mexico with Provo High and Dixon kids. 49 to be exact. We took a bus for 11 hours and stayed at the Double Tree Hotel and had just a wonderful time (besides the fact that we were sick and got little to no sleep because we were in the hallways yelling at kids to stay in their rooms, threatening them with blackmail pictures we took at the dance!) While we were there I couldn't help but notice how bad our world has gotten, and how much worse it will be when our kids get here...Sad.
We went to workshops on leadership, ate out a lot, went to a dance, and came home. Fast weekend, but fun!
While we were down there I couldn't help but think of Delane and her telling us about the drunk Indians that would just walk down the street all the time - it really is true - we saw people walking all over the place....I don't know if they were drunk, I didn't smell their breath but they were on every road we went on.
We are so excited about seeing everyone Tuesday!!

2 Comments:
It really was fun to spend that much time with Melinda, again. We were together a lot, despite having to chaperone kids until 12:30 am each night.
nice hat!!
Post a Comment
<< Home