Thursday, December 01, 2005

Joseph's First Haircut

Melinda decided she needed to give me a trim this past Sunday. We popped in the DVD that came with the December Ensign and watched "Mr. Krueger's Christmas" while Melinda cut her husband's hair for the first time. Well, an hour and about 3 inches later, this was the result. I love it. I feel clean cut and good-looking again.



7 Comments:

Blogger Necu said...

it looks great joseph. . . you crack me up!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Brett said...

what the heck did u cut it fer??

10:21 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Brett that is what I said! I liked it long!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

I say, "Let's let Joseph wear his hair how HE wants to"!! Now there's a novel idea - Beth.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Hey, where did someone get that picture. I say let's take a vote and see if Mom needs a new picture,

6:52 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

It's all ring and teeth (Both compliments of Dad) I keep thinking of things after I push login and publish - sorry

6:55 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

That ring must have cost a lot of money. You must not be very righteous. - Beth

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home