Ding, Dong, The Warlock's 'bout Dead
As of late, there has been talk and speculation about the amount of life insurance your father has. As a personal witness to the actual contract, I can affirm that it's a bundle.
I'm not going to say how much it is, but let me just say that if something were to happen to him (accidentally) we could have trips to Costa Rica and other vacation destinations much more often. We could even forget his crazy idea of this "Talents" thing he concocted. None of you would have to work for a long, long time.
Now, I'm not going to suggest anything to you, but if someone has an idea that will "speed up the process", I would be open to it.
Love,
Mother
I watched a movie once that showed that if you beat someone to death with oranges, there is no bruising.

4 Comments:
That was NOT me!!! Like you didn't know, I could never be that clever! Besides if it is in print you could use it against me in a court of law (I watch The Practice too)
MOTHER- (aka FATHER) you are terrible. But I have to admit that I laughed really really hard when I read that! TERRIBLE, but hilarious! We won't have a problem if you continue to not breathe in your SLEEP!
FAMILY MEETING (W/O father we cant let him think theres any "funny" business going on) A8 HERE I COME!!
I just want kitchen chairs, and a trip to Paris wouldn't be bad eaither! We'll be home this weekend
Post a Comment
<< Home