I'm Very Yellow
Hey. I am sick and tired of everyone teasing me about not having much yellow. I don't see how you could all misunderstand me. I'm half yellow now and I'm going to stay that way if it kills me, but I'm half yellow. That's a full 50%.
Wow. I'm already getting tired. Maybe I should back off a bit and only try to be 20% yellow . . . . or maybe even 10%. That would be an improvement for me.
Drat! I'm feeling anxious. Sweaty. Nauseaus. My vision is becoming blury. But I'm being strong. You can do it, Chris. Hang in there. I'm slipping. My fingernails are digging in.
All right! All right! I give up! I can't stand it anymore! I hate yellow. It's an ugly color. It is of no use in the universe. I don't think anyone should like yellow. Everyone says the sun is yellow, but it's not! How can something that hot be yellow? It's orange. And besides that, it doesn't make sense to me that Heavenly Father would have any yellow in his personality. He said, "This is my WORK and my glory. . . " He didn't say, 'This is my PLAY' and my glory. There is a reason for that. I don't want anyone to mention fun around me ever again. There! That's it! I've said it! Now, I feel better!
4 wheeling anyone?
I have a need for speed.
Love,
Dad

3 Comments:
Dad, YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!!
Don't you love how Dad wants to be just like me!!
Who says being yellow is even desirable? In the days of the old west, being "yellow" was definitely frowned upon.
I think I only pretend to be yellow on Friday and Saturday nights for Comedy Sportz...and when Stephanie or Afton are over.
Post a Comment
<< Home