Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ANOTHER sad/happy Day at the Brady's




Well, Miss Vienna is on her way for the adventure of a lifetime. It took Steph and I 65 minutes to get to DIA, 45 minutes to check bags (internationally-I might add) and go through security! The third picture shows how thrilled Steph was to see her Mom waving at her in the glass above the escelators on her way down to the plane. (Brett and Mark may recall the experience). This was good preparation for missionary send-offs. I'm not sure how I'll do that.
Steph called from Washington and guess who's going with her - Carrie Ranzenburger!! Weird ha. Her ichat worked here so she'll contact us as soon as possible. She is going to have a ball!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

ANNA IS SOO BIG! ha but steph good luck and dont fall for any German men...I hear they are VERY hairy!!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home