Grandma Mona joins the blog
Hope you like my picture of Old Chief, which is very close to Waterton. We will see it when we go. Hope you don't mind me invading your family blog. Hi to everyone, we miss you Stephanie, I hope you are having a good time. Next time I will send a picture of New York. We had a grand time. We saw Donny on Broadway in Beauty and the Beast. He was in his glory, he did a great job.

3 Comments:
Horray! Grandma Mona joins! I miss the family dinners. We have them here, but they just aren't the same with out Mona rolls:-)
Hi Grandma!
That sight of Old Chief brings tears to my eyes. I remember as a little girl driving (for what seemed like an eternity) and when I saw "old chief" I knew we were close. Waterton will be so fun this summer! Even if I do live there, according to Elsie. Mom you are welcome on our Blogg anytime!!
Post a Comment
<< Home