Here's Why.
Steph, the reason we don't put anything on the blog is because by comparison, our lives are very boring.
For example. The highlight of my week has been calling in a perscription for Joseph because he has impetigo. I also got a new phone because the other one got smashed. I taught a seminar yesterday in Denver. Had pasta for lunch and took the garbage out this morning. It's raining.
I'll update everyone soon so you won't wonder why I haven't shared my excitement.
PS I couldn't get the picture of the pasta to post. Joseph, do you have a picture of your impetigo?

3 Comments:
Not really. The cream you prescribed comes out white and so I've been avoiding embarrassing public exhibitions of the big white glob next to my mouth.
As you might guess, I'm not extremely excited about preserving a picture of this moment for posterity, either.
On a related note, if any of ya'll are worried about your kids (or future kids) kissing too much, make sure they get impetigo. They'll be re-inducted into the V.L.C in NO time!
Can you send impetigo to Brett?
Can you send impetigo to Matson?
Post a Comment
<< Home