Saturday, September 02, 2006

Not a lot of time

Dad- Mom: you guys need to come out here. I have like NO time to write anything mostly because I am having to pay about $3+ a minute for this thing... long story. Eurpoeans think that Americans are addicted to the internet and phones (which I proudly say we are) so there are no wireless connections anywhere! I am thinking about getting a cell phone. My host family says that is what a lot of the kids do. I am trying though. We went to a HUGE garden/palace today and went to the zoo...:-) I have found the best ice cream on earth and have not gotten lost! I have pictures, but can't post them... another long story. I gotta run. My group is leaving me. I will be in touch when I can. Promise. Get out here! School starts Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home