UNDERDOG?
Do you recognize this dog? After 5 visits to the vet (including an overnight stay), 4 weeks of antibiotics twice a day, a trip to the beauty parlor, and $500 - I guess we do care about Charlie. He's a new guy. He thinks the garage is his home. I'm not too sure that he likes the new hair do, it is much cooler but not too manly looking. Joseph and Matson you can stop worrying about him, Matt and Annalise actually hug and pet him too. In fact during this last thunder storm I actually let him lay on the rug in the house because he was soo scared (and I coudldn't get him to move).

1 Comments:
Yay! Hooray for Charlie. It looks like he's got a new lease on life (or should that read "leash on life"?)
While he doesn't look manly, I'm sure he's willing to trade some hair for some loving from Matt and Annalise.
That warms my heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home