
This was a way fun date that i went on! These are all the "brown house boys". They go on huge group dates and take different girls each time. They made us dinner, then we had a dance party And then went to this gym and played for hours... it was awsesome! What wasn't awesome was that I wanted my dates roommate... oh well! My dates name is Brett - he's was tite (see how I used that word dad) and we're totally chill friends now. The reason we are just friends is because we both like to be the center of attention - let me tell you that was very interesting during the dance party! :) jk.... anyway - dating life in provo! And Brett - great idea for a group date for future reference.

2 Comments:
Afton - with all this talk about dating, I think you should review my comment below about "NoEmptyMacs".
Joseph- hush up. Necu- we don't steal other peoples dates/boyfriends... (I hope you get that).
Post a Comment
<< Home