Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Costa Rica


I have a favor. I would like each of you to write a smalll paragragh or two answering the question: What I remember most about Costa Rica. I finished a photo album and I would like to have a 4x6 card from everyone. You can just write it as a comment on this post and I will type it up. It was so fun to relive our trip as I put it together. I am planning on doing an album for each of you on my computer - Mel and Jeseph taught me how (don't hold your breath).
FYI - Moms next door neighbor (laMon Ashman AKA Monnie- mons- big-tub) has brain cancer. It is different than Dillan Rogers. Part is inoperable, so it doesn't look too good. Marge Glenn (Debbie Osmonds mom) her lung cancer isn't responding to the chemo so she isn't in too good a shape either. Mom is having a hard time loosing her two good friends.
Dad and I talked about bring the whole gang to Utah when the cadet choir comes - February 17-20 Presidents day weekend. We'll see.
I love you all!!
Mom/Users/charlottebrady/Desktop/Photo 166-1.jpg

4 Comments:

Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Mom, what are you looking at? "Curves'? Phew!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

i remember fishing and the pictures i took

5:04 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Brett, I need more than that!! Oh ye of little words. Write it in the morning, look at your post from 6:14 A.M. and this one at 5:04 p.m. I'm a fan of 6:00 a.m.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Mom-let us know ASAP if ya'll are coming out because Dad and Joseph and I were planning to go to the Young Ambasadors performance so we could get everyone tickets if you want us to!
I talked to Grandma about everything on Sunday and she is really sad. We will be sure to keep her and Monnie-mon and Marge in our prayers.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home