Tuesday, February 07, 2006

That's IT!


OK! I am done being in the dark and having no idea what in the heck is going on! Presidents Day weekend- the weekend that all ya'll are coming out... what in the crap is the plan!? Let me tell you what I had planned. Birthday party for Emili and I Friday night. THEN on Sat go snowmobiling with my VERY attractive, hilarious, old FHE brother named Landon. Then bring him to watch the cadet choir. I have no idea when that is going on though. I have no desire to go to a YA concert, but if tickets have been purchased then so be it. There are a lot of people coming out that weekend and I have no idea what is going on. Please let me know!
On a better note- mother sent us a Valentines Day package and I just wanted to show you what we did with them. It was so much fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Steph, Steph, Steph, Steph, Steph. You have everything all mixed up. There is no cadet choir on Saturday. If Landon really likes you, he'd take you snowmobiling on Friday instead. You canNOT miss your own 3 birthday meals after we've travelled half way across the US to spend time with you and celebrate your birthday.

OK, I'll compromise. How 'bout you go snowmobiling on Saturday AM as long as you're home by 10 AM. OK. Noon! OK. 1 o'clock. And thats' it!

Don't say I'm not understanding and flexible.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home