Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone needs to know about the "Johnny update".

First, John has had severe swelling on his face and lips more frequently lately. We couldn't figure it out so we took him to an allergist. She found that he has very severe allergies to many different types of grass. He is now on medication AND he has to carry an 'epi pen' with him at all times in case his throat swells shut. His biggest concern was whether or not he'll be able to play soccer. Looks like with medication he'll be able to continue.

John's only question was, "Does that mean that I will never have to mow the lawn for the rest of my life? I guess I'll have to teach my wife how to do it."

Second. We were reading in the New Testament as a family about how after the Savior was resurrected he appeared to his apostles and ate fish and honeycomb. John asked about why he ate with the apostles, his body, how it's different after being resurrected, etc. Mom explained to him that after we are resurrected, food won't affect our bodies like it does now. John grinned a big grin and then said, "Sweeeeeet!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Necu said...

oh Johnny! haha I'm glad that he can still play soccer!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

I didn't even know something was wrong. Hello- DAUGHTER IN AUSTRIA:-) Glad you are ok Johnny. When we are in Heaven we can eat all the Gilato we can and it will be sweeeet lemme tell ya!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home