Vienna here we come!! (and Russia too:))



Joseph Surprised the heck out of me for my birthday........he got us a trip to Vienna (Steph - here we come) and RUSSIA!!! Ask Afton - I was freaking out!!! We are still working on the dates but we think we are coming the end of November. Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for all the calls and the IM's and the outfit (Mom).

5 Comments:
How did you do that? (the pictures I mean) Looks to me like you've already been there! Hay there's an idea, New family business!! Say you went to exotic places, show tons of pictures, buy gifts online, find a resturant with authentic food and have it catered. We'll call it "Tour ________ without leaving the comfort of your home" I think I've got something here.
I looked at the picture with Steph and thought, "How'd they get there?"
If you guys go at the end of November and miss Thanksgiving in Colorado, that means you can spend Christmas with us again!
Suweeeeeeeet!
Jospeh I expect nothing less then that for my birthday too!
YEAH!!! YOU ARE COMMING! YEAH YOU ARE COMMING YOU ARE COMMING YOU ARE COMMING. IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN! SAVE UP BECAUSE MELINDA WILL WANNA BUY A LOT! HORRAY- I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!
Post a Comment
<< Home