Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Deco 101



Do you like the new chair? We're taking votes on where to put it. Any votes?

8 Comments:

Blogger Daniel and Stephanie Jacobs said...

How much did it cost mom?

9:38 PM  
Blogger Daniel and Stephanie Jacobs said...

WAIT- HOW COME AM I DANIEL!?!?!?! Why does Daniel have an account? AND HOW DID I GET SIGNED ON AS HIM? JOSEPH!!!!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Joseph Draschil said...

Steph,

I think that whole Daniel/"Mom" bit could be some foreshadowing.

What probably happened is Daniel's Gmail account was logged into, but not logged out of. Blogger thought you were him because he was still signed in on your computer.

As for the chair, I think it looks great where it is. Nothing like coming home from a long day at work and being able to plop down on the couch a mere 5 or 6 feet from your front door. Now that's living!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

SO did Daniel say "how much did it cost Mom" or did Joseph? Forshadowing?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Afton and Matson Tolman said...

Hey mom I think that you should find a chair that you need for a specific spot. :) Just kidding. I love the chair... how bout my room? or stephs... cute.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie and Daniel said...

Stephanie said: "How much did it cost". Not Daniel. I was logged in to his google account when I wrote his brother who is on a mission... long story. But I am just glad that Joseph didn't add his name to the list like he did Matson. That's all

10:46 PM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Decisions. Decisions. New settee for Mom or cruise with children? Hmmm. Life's full of tough decisions.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

I guess you'll just have to sign up another Dr. to pay for all our friv.. frivilou...frivolus... silly wants.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home