Thursday, August 09, 2007

Get out the check book!


DAD-
I believe under 'educational decree #29' that due to lack of posts as well as a significant famine of a certain word limit law set forth by your pen, you owe us A LOT of mulah. I speak for all of us when I say that I am sure it will be forgiven and can be redeemed through what Brett has christened 'operation surfing turkey'. Meaning a cruise at Thanksgiving:-) All in favor? Say I! I hate to be the bad guy here dad, but rules are rules. And 'Bradys' follow the rules:-) Right? I am just here to enforce what ultimatly came back around and bit you in da butt. PS- DANIEL IN 1 DAY!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Where did you find educational decree #29? I need a copy of that book. When do you have off for Thanksgiving? Melinda - when do you have off.

9:17 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:10 AM  
Blogger The Big Kahuna said...

Does the picture of the money indicate how much money Danny made this summer, is going to make, wants to make, the amount you paid him to come back early or the amount you saved by being in-state?

Or could it possibly be the amount it's going to cost for "Operation Surfin' Turkey?

Just for your information, I gave Mom the choice of the new chair or a vacation with you kids at Thanksgiving. As you can see . . . .

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home